lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

Presentation


Dear my friends,

How are you? I'm great. My name is Toni Molera Espelt and I'm 14 years old. I live in Berga, a little city on the mountains. It is 100 km far from Barcelona, the capital city of Catalonia. I study 3r of E.S.O in the IES Guillem of Berguedà high school. I live in a big flat in the city center with my parents and my sister.

Every day I go to school at half past eight and I finish it at 2 o'clock, except Thursday. In the afternoon, I only go to school, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday. After that I'm very busy because I do a lot of extra activities, like basketball, music, English. However I have time to do my homework.

What about your hobbies? In my free times I usually play basketball and I play the trumpet too. I study English and, at the weekend, I like going out with my friends and I try to enjoy all the time. Sometimes, I like going to the cinema to see new films. At night, I usually watch the TV with my family. This is my usually daily life.

I would like to join in this activity because I always have been interested in learning English in an other country. Moreover, I am some friendly and I would like to meet people from other countries.


Thank you for this opportunity,
See you soon,




Toni Molera.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.