lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Final reflection 2010

I’m Toni Molera Espelt. I’m in 3rd of ESO and I believe that, now, it’s the time to do a reflection of all the year.

During the year I’ve thought that the Comenius is a huge opportunity, because you can travel to a foreign country and learn her own language and all of this for free. However, we’ve been doing a lot of work like songs, oral presentations, recipes. But the hardest project has been the magazine. In the magazine we had to include some surveys, articles, interviews and lots of more things.

About the classes I think that they have been correct. In some of them I’ve had fun, and in a few I’ve been bored, but definitely, from my point of view we’ve learnt a lot.

The oral presentations, in my opinion they’ve been great, because I believe that in the future you must do lots of them in the university and it’s better that you start doing them when you are young.

To sum up, I think that we’ve advantage the year, we’ve had fun and the most important, we’ve learnt English.