lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

My favourtie restaurant

My favourtie restaurant is called "La Cabana". It is located in the road that brings you to Berga. It is an ancient restaurant, but it has been reformed and now it is great, like the food that it is served.

The building left me speechless the first time I saw it because is a beautiful house in the top of a hill, where you can see fantastic views of Berga.

But what really calls my attention is the food that is served. All the dishes mix the tradicionaland our own flavours of our region with the most luxurious and modern flavours taht have been discovered.

Not only you can eat here, but also you can have there a great evening. There you can organize weddings, christenings and many other kind of parties and celebrations. Inside the digninroom you can feel like if you were at home, and you will also be great served and treated by the waiters.

From my point of view it is the best place in our region for having a great meal with the family and friends.

I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food and I am sure that you will not be disappointed about the service of "La Cabana".