lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Favourite song



My favourite song is "Broken Strings" by James Morrison and Nelly Furtado. This song appeared last summer. Nowadays, it's very popular and it's on the top of the best songs ranking. This song is the best that I have heard by James, however the others are good too.

"Broken Strings" can make me feel special, and no matter the times that I listen to it, because I always feel like listening again. It's a charm song, a nice song, sung by two sweet voices that always have combined wonderfully. I love hearing this song when I'm nervous, because it makes me feel better. The lyrics of this song talk about a couple that are falling in love but they can't be togheter. They speak about their impossible love with some metaphors. The sound of the music, the rhytm and the lyrics all togheter make a great mix. And if you want to watch it, there's a very good videoclip even though, it can be better.

Tu sum up, I advise you to listen to this song and also the videoclip, and I'm sure that it won't disapoint you.