martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

What will be my life like in 20 years?

What will be my life like in 20 years? It's a nice but a very dificult enquire. I'm going to try to explain the thruth however it won't be easy.

I believe that I won't be very tall and I would like to be strong. I will have brown hair and I hope I will be handsome.
In 20 years I will get married with a pretty woman and we will have three children: two twin daughter and old son. We will live in a very big house with a huge garden.

I would like to work as a journalist, but i know that I will work as a lawyer. I don't know why but it's a prediction that always have been in my mind. Sophie, my wife will be a famous actress, and because that I will be rich.

I know a sure thing, I will be happy. It's the most important thing, the happines and the health. Both must get it, and because that, I will practise a lot of sport and I will do all the things that I want to do, like go to the cinema, go out with friends, travel a lot.

It will be my future and I think it will be nice!

Toni.